S&T Dynamics Co., Ltd: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2037942
- February 2012
- 35 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "S&T Dynamics Co., Ltd: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
ICD Research's "S&T Dynamics Co., Ltd: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about S&T Dynamics Co., Ltd..
ICD Research's "S&T Dynamics Co., Ltd: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "S&T Dynamics Co., Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "S&T Dynamics Co., Ltd.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
S&T Dynamics Co., Ltd. (S&T Dynamics) is an OEM Manufacturer based in Korea. The company offers defense products, machine tools, vehicle power train products, and casting material products. It provides weapons, automatic transmissions and launching systems for defense applications. The company's key vehicle parts comprise transmissions, axles and brakes; and machine tools include computer numeric control (CNC) lathes, machining centers, along with its casting products such as molding lines, green sand lines and aluminum ingots, The company operates with more than 20 subsidiaries and has presence in the US, China, India, Poland, Mexico and Australia. S&T Dynamics is headquartered in Changwon, Kyungnam, Korea. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key employees
7 Key employee Biographies
8 locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions