- Published: May 2012
Abu Dhabi Ship Building PJSC: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: February 2012
- 31 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Abu Dhabi Ship Building PJSC: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services.
ICD Research's "Abu Dhabi Ship Building PJSC: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Abu Dhabi Ship Building PJSC.
ICD Research's "Abu Dhabi Ship Building PJSC: Defense Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Abu Dhabi Ship Building PJSC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Abu Dhabi Ship Building PJSC".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Abu Dhabi Ship Building PJSC (ADSB) is a ship building company based in Abu Dhabi. The company constructs military or naval ships such as 10m RHIB Assault Boats, 72m Corvettes and provides repairs, refits and upgrading services for them. The company also builds commercial ships such as 15m Landing Craft, 50m Crew Boats and offers maintenance and repair services for them. The company's Mussafah Industrial Area facility is the only shipyard in the Middle East with capabilities of construction and maintenance of naval ships. ADSB, along with its joint ventures, also provides systems integration, logistics, engineering and through-life support services. ADSB is headquartered in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key employees
8 Key employee Biographies
9.2 Ratio Definitions