Mitsubishi Motors Corporation: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2037958
- May 2012
- 35 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Mitsubishi Motors Corporation: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
ICD Research's "Mitsubishi Motors Corporation: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mitsubishi Motors Corporation"
ICD Research's "Mitsubishi Motors Corporation: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mitsubishi Motors Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mitsubishi Motors Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (Mitsubishi) is an automobile manufacturing company. It principally engages in developing, producing, purchasing, selling, importing and exporting of general and small-sized passenger vehicles, mini-vehicles, sport utility vehicles (SUVs), vans, trucks and automobile parts. In addition, the company offers financial services such as leasing, automobile sales financing and automobile damage insurance agency services. The company operates seven car manufacturing facilities located in five countries and 11 business partners' facilities across 10 countries. Moreover, the company sells its products in more than 160 countries across the world. Mitsubishi is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.5 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions