- Language: Chinese
- 141 Pages
- Published: June 2012
- Region: China, Global
Lear Corporation: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2037959
- February 2012
- 34 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Lear Corporation: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Lear Corporation: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Lear Corporation.
ICD Research's "Lear Corporation: Automotive Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Lear Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Lear Corporation".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Lear Corporation (Lear) is a largest global tier I supplier of full line automotive seat systems, electrical distribution systems and electronic products. The company manufactures, assembles and supplies vehicle seating requirements for automobiles and light trucks, and electrical and electronic systems and components for the vehicle. Lear conducts its operations through 200 facilities, including 81 just-in-time manufacturing facilities, 78 dedicated component manufacturing facilities, 11 sequencing and distribution sites, 24 administrative and technical support facilities and six advanced technology centers, located across 34 countries. It has operations in various regions such as North America, Europe, Central and South America, Africa and Asia. Lear is headquartered in Michigan, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.3 Competitive benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 recent developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key employees
8 Key employee Biographies
9 locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions