- Published: October 2011
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd: Transport and Logistics Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: February 2012
- 18 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd: Transport and Logistics Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd: Transport and Logistics Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd..
ICD Research's "Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd: Transport and Logistics Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Virgin Atlantic Airways, Ltd. (Virgin Atlantic) principally operates in the aviation industry. It is a provider of long haul airline and logistic services worldwide. Virgin Atlantic offers three classes of travel upper class, premium economy and economy and currently flies to 30 destinations globally through a fleet of more than 38 aircrafts. Geographically, the company operates in the UK, the US, Australia, Caribbean, China, India, Hong Kong, Japan, Nigeria, South Africa and the UAE. Currently, the company operates as a joint-venture between Virgin Group (51.00%) and Singapore Airlines (49.00%). Virgin Atlantic is headquartered in Crawley, West Sussex, the UK. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 recent developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key employees
8 Key employee Biographies
9 locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries