- Published: December 2011
AM General, LLC: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
- ID: 2037981
- June 2012
- 16 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "AM General, LLC: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "AM General, LLC: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about AM General, LLC
ICD Research's "AM General, LLC: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "AM General, LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "AM General, LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
AM General, LLC (AM General) manufactures multi-purpose wheeled vehicle for military and civil purposes. The company designs and develops High Mobility Multi-purpose Wheeled Vehicle (HMMWV), a mobile tactical wheeled vehicle. It also builds and supplies diesel engines for company's internal use, General Motors' service parts operation and for other customers. In addition, the company also provides hands-on training for equipment, complete life cycle support for its products, supply chain management and engineering services for various military vehicle systems. It also assembles HUMMER H2 owned and marketed by General Motors. AM General is headquartered in South Bend, Indiana, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries