The Singapore Defense Industry - Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights to 2016: Market Profile
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Singapore
ICD Research's "Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd..
ICD Research's "Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Singapore Technologies Marine Ltd.(STML) is a shipbuilding company based in the US. It engages in the business of shipbuilding, ship conversion and ship repair services. The company's key products include coast guard patrol vessel, landing ship tank, patrol vessel, stealth interceptor and others. Its key capabilities include commercial ship repair, environmental engineering, naval ship repair, ship conversion and shipbuilding. It offers design capabilities, supported by 3D modeling and CAD/CAM systems. STML operates through its two wholly-owned subsidiaries, STSE Engineering Services Pte Ltd and ST Environment Services & Technologies Ltd. Recently, the company also entered in a joint venture with Hovertransport Consultants Ltd and Clearstone Investments LLC. STML is headquartered in Benoi Road,Singapore. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 recent developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key employees
7 locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries