- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Baker & McKenzie LLP: Business and Consumer Services Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: February 2012
- Region: Global
- 15 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Baker & McKenzie LLP: Business and Consumer Services Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Baker & McKenzie LLP: Business and Consumer Services Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Baker & McKenzie LLP.
ICD Research's "Baker & McKenzie LLP: Business and Consumer Services Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Baker & McKenzie LLP" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Baker & McKenzie LLP".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Baker & McKenzie LLP (Baker) is one of world's leading law firms. It is engaged in providing legal services in the areas of venture capital and private equity, mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, financial services, acquisition finance, capital markets, structured finance and securitization. The company's areas of practice also include antitrust and trade, pension funds, information technology, e-commerce, media, telecommunications, project finance, insurance, real estate, and others. In addition, Baker offers tax advice for tax planning, mergers and acquisitions, transfer pricing, international arbitration, tax litigation and dispute resolution services. It supports a range of legal requirements of various industries such as Automotive, Banking & Finance, Employment, Insurance, Intellectual Property, IT/Communications, Real Estate, Securities and Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, and others. Baker offers its broad portfolio of services in 39 countries through 67 offices across the world. The company is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 recent developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key employees
6 Key employee Biographies
7 locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries