- Language: English
- 391 Pages
- Published: November 2012
- Region: Global
American Honda Motor Co., Inc: Automotive Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: February 2012
- Region: United States
- 15 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "American Honda Motor Co., Inc: Automotive Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "American Honda Motor Co., Inc: Automotive Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about American Honda Motor Co., Inc..
ICD Research's "American Honda Motor Co., Inc: Automotive Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "American Honda Motor Co., Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "American Honda Motor Co., Inc.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. (American Honda) is one of the leading automotive companies in the US. The company designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes a wide range of cars, trucks, motorcycles, engines, and other automotive across the US. It also offers home energy products, jets, lawn-mowers, tillers, trimmers, generators, multi-purpose utility vehicles (MUVs), outboard motors, personal watercraft, scooters, motorcycles, pumps, and snow blowers. In addition, the company provides financial services such as retail and wholesale financing and lease related to the company's products. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Japan-based automotive giant, Honda Motor Co., Ltd. American Honda is headquartered in Torrance, California, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 recent developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key employees
6 locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries