• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Altus Pharmaceuticals Inc: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile & SWOT Report
iCD Research, February 2012, Pages: 16
ICD Research's "Altus Pharmaceuticals Inc: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Altus Pharmaceuticals Inc: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Altus Pharmaceuticals Inc..
ICD Research's "Altus Pharmaceuticals Inc: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Altus Pharmaceuticals Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Altus Pharmaceuticals Inc.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Altus Pharmaceuticals Inc. (Altus) was a biopharmaceutical company focusing on the development and commercialization of drugs for gastrointestinal and metabolic disorders. Altus developed orally-delivered and injectable protein replacement products using its patented protein crystallization technology. These products were used in the treatment of exocrine pancreatic insufficiency, growth hormone deficiency, hGH-related disorders, kidney stones, gout and phenylketonuria. The product line of the company included Trizytek, ALTU-238, ALTU-237, ALTU-236 and ALTU-242. The company was headquartered in Massachusetts, United States.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 recent developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key employees