- Published: November 2011
Becker Avionics, Inc: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
- ID: 2038044
- February 2012
- 12 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Becker Avionics, Inc: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
ICD Research's "Becker Avionics, Inc: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Becker Avionics, Inc..
ICD Research's "Becker Avionics, Inc: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Becker Avionics, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Becker Avionics, Inc.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Becker Avionics, Inc. (BAI) is an aerospace equipment company, based in the US, which deals with the production, installation, servicing and sales of equipment and systems for the aviation markets. The company is a provider of communication, navigation, surveillance, search and rescue equipment for airborne, maritime and ground applications. The products offered by the company include Avionics systems, Audio systems and ATC & GTA solutions. The company provides a full range of communication and navigation equipment used in both military and civil aircrafts. BAI serves various governmental contracts and other organizations like the US Navy, the Egyptian Navy, and ground base stations. The company is headquartered in Miramar, Florida, US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 recent developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key employees