• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
British Broadcasting Corporation: Media Company Profile & SWOT Report
iCD Research, February 2012, Pages: 19
ICD Research's "British Broadcasting Corporation: Media Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
ICD Research's "British Broadcasting Corporation: Media Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about British Broadcasting Corporation.
ICD Research's "British Broadcasting Corporation: Media Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "British Broadcasting Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "British Broadcasting Corporation".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) is a UK based broadcasting company. It principally operates 10 national TV channels that telecast regional programs, 10 national radio stations, 40 local radio stations and a web portal. BBC offers a wide range of programs including general entertainment, news, current affairs, sports and music through its television and radio network across the UK. Through its BBC World Service, the company provides news and information related programs across the world on television, radio and over the Internet in more than 27 languages. BBC is also involved in offering magazines, digital media products, technical production solutions and related products and services. The company principally operates in the UK and the US with its broadcasting reaching across the globe. BBC is headquartered in London, the UK.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key employees
7 Key employee Biographies
8 locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries