• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Aerospace Industrial Development Corporation: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
iCD Research, June 2012, Pages: 13
ICD Research's "Aerospace Industrial Development Corporation: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
ICD Research's "Aerospace Industrial Development Corporation: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Aerospace Industrial Development Corporation
ICD Research's "Aerospace Industrial Development Corporation: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Aerospace Industrial Development Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Aerospace Industrial Development Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Aerospace Industrial Development Corporation (AIDC) manufactures and develops aircraft for commercial and military applications. It is also into system integration, research and development and manufacturing of military aircraft and helicopters. Apart from providing avionics maintenance and repair, aircraft overhaul and maintenance services, the company is into original equipment manufacturing of commercial aircraft, engine and helicopters; and design and testing of commercial auxiliary power unit installation kit. Its other technology and service business covers several sectors such as railways, photoelectric equipment manufacturing and refurbishment, education and training service program, auto tronic industry, power and energy industry, flight service; and IT industry. The company also provides aviation services. AIDC is headquartered in Taichung, Taiwan.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Recent Developments
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries