- Language: English
- 64 Pages
- Published: September 2011
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: June 2012
- Region: Global
- 12 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history , key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries
ICD Research's "Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd."
ICD Research's "Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd.: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd (Kelowna) is an aircraft service provider, based in Canada. The company provides maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services to the commercial, corporate and military aviation industries. The company provides daily cargo services for Purolator Courier. The MRO services offered by the company include heavy maintenance, line maintenance, modifications, engine overhaul and landing gear overhaul. It also offers engineering services, support services and training. It offers allied wing service through Kelowna, Canadian Helicopters Ltd., Atlantis Systems International and Canadian Base Operators. The company also provides Convair solutions, which include product support, technical support, modification, sales and leasing, engineering support and manufacturing support. Kelowna is headquartered in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees
5 Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Head Office
5.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
Kelowna Flightcraft Ltd.