The Incidence and Prevalence Database: Global Incidence, Prevalence, Morbidity, Comorbidity, Cost Data, Symptoms and Many Other Health Issues for over 4,500 Diseases and Procedures
- Language: English
- Published: April 2014
- Region: Global
ICD Research's "Life Care Centers of America: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
ICD Research's "Life Care Centers of America: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Life Care Centers of America.
ICD Research's "Life Care Centers of America: Pharmaceuticals and Healthcare Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Life Care Centers of America" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Life Care Centers of America".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Life Care Centers of America (Life Care) operates a chain of healthcare centers across the US. The company owns and manages nursing homes, retirement living communities, home care services, assisted living facilities, and Alzheimer's centers in the US. Life Care provides in-home nursing care, physical and occupational therapy, rehabilitation or recovery help, speech-language pathology, housekeeping, assisted living care, errands running, shopping, sitters and private, retirement, and live-in services. It operates more than 200 facilities in 28 states. Its services also include medical assistance such as regular health monitoring and nutritional status checks. Life Care is headquartered in Cleveland, Tennessee, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key employees
6 Key employee Biographies
7 locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 Head Office
7.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries