• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Systems Consultants Services Ltd: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
iCD Research, February 2012, Pages: 10
ICD Research's "Systems Consultants Services Ltd: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services.
ICD Research's "Systems Consultants Services Ltd: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Systems Consultants Services Ltd.
ICD Research's "Systems Consultants Services Ltd: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Systems Consultants Services Ltd" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Systems Consultants Services Ltd".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Systems Consultants Services Ltd (SCS) is a provider of defense and security services in the UK and select international markets. Its service offerings include technical support, consulting services, training, managed services and manpower support services. The company's defense training and managed services include resilience and crisis management, training support and training development. SCS's security services and policing services include physical security systems, security around information systems and resilience. The company provides the services to defense, government and industry sectors. The company's key customers include UK Ministry of Defence (UK MoD), NATO, and European Defence Agency, Marks and Spencer, Birdseye, Bakkavor, Interconnecta and Fred. SCS is headquartered in Theale, Reading, UK.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key employees