- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Delfasco, LLC: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
- 10 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Delfasco, LLC: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services.
Introduction and Landscape
ICD Research's "Delfasco, LLC: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Delfasco, LLC"
ICD Research's "Delfasco, LLC: Defense Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Delfasco, LLC" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects and key employees.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Delfasco, LLC"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Delfasco, LLC (Delfasco) is a full line metal fabricator and steel products manufacturing company with focus on defense applications. The company mainly provides ammunition containers, pallets and pallet containers, suspension lugs and MK84 conical fin. Moreover, the company provides 25 lb. practice bombs, which are used by various US Air Force, Navy and Marine organizations or agencies for training purposes. Its capabilities include stamping, welding, machining, finishing, assembly and welding. The company's key clients include US Department of Defense (DoD) apart from some of the largest defense contractors worldwide, including Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, SAIC and Sargent Fletcher. Delfasco is headquartered in Afton, Tennessee, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key Employees