Siemens IT Solutions and Services, Inc: Technology & Communications Company Profile & SWOT Report
- ID: 2038176
- February 2012
- 12 pages
- iCD Research
ICD Research's "Siemens IT Solutions and Services, Inc: Technology & Communications Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services.
ICD Research's "Siemens IT Solutions and Services, Inc: Technology & Communications Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Siemens IT Solutions and Services, Inc..
ICD Research's "Siemens IT Solutions and Services, Inc: Technology & Communications Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. ICD Research strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Siemens IT Solutions and Services, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Siemens IT Solutions and Services, Inc.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Siemens IT Solutions and Services, Inc. is a subsidiary of Siemens Corporation, an operating unit of Siemens AG in the US. The company designs, builds, operates and maintains business solutions and IT outsourcing solutions. Its offerings include system integration services, application management, data center management, desktop services, help desk services, IT outsourcing services, network services, and web and application hosting services. It also develops a wide range of industry specific IT solutions and integrates them into the customers' IT infrastructure. The company's solutions and services are principally used by local and central government, public services, telecommunications, manufacturing and travel, healthcare, energy, and financial services industries. The company is headquartered in Norwalk (Cincinnati), the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Key employees
5 Key employee Biographies