- Published: October 2011
- Region: Global
Furniture Brands International, Inc. : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial Report
- Published: July 2013
- Region: Global
- 32 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Furniture Brands International, Inc. : Retail - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Furniture Brands International, Inc. "
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Furniture Brands International, Inc. " for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Furniture Brands International, Inc. "
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Furniture Brands International, Inc. (Furniture Brands) designs, manufactures, sources, markets and distributes home furnishings. Its product portfolio includes case goods, stationary upholstery products, occasional furniture, motion upholstered furniture along with decorative accessories and accent pieces. The company offers these products under Hickory Chair, Broyhill, Thomasville, Lane, Drexel Heritage, Pearson, Henredon, Lane Venture, La Barge and Maitland-Smith brands. It markets products through multiple sales channels including its own Thomasville bannered stores, mass merchant stores, single-branded and independent dealers and specialized interior designers. The company also operates trade showrooms located in North Carolina, Illinois and Nevada. Furniture Brands is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions
Furniture Brands International, Inc.