- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: World
Furniture Brands International, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: July 2012
- 32 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Furniture Brands International, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers & acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Furniture Brands International, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Furniture Brands International, Inc."
Canadean's "Furniture Brands International, Inc.: Retail Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Furniture Brands International, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Furniture Brands International, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Furniture Brands International, Inc. (Furniture Brands) designs, manufactures, sources, markets and distributes home furnishings. Its key product portfolio includes case goods, stationary upholstery products, occasional furniture, motion upholstered furniture, and decorative accessories and accent pieces. The company sells its products under various brand names such as Hickory Chair, Broyhill, Thomasville, Lane, Drexel Heritage, Pearson, Henredon, Lane Venture, La Barge and Maitland-Smith. The company markets its products through multi-channel strategies, which include its own Thomasville stores, mass merchant stores, single-branded and independent dealers, and specialized interior designers. The company also operates 12 facilities in North Carolina and Mississippi. Furniture Brands is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.2 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 Recent Developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key Employees
9 Key Employee Biographies
10 Locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions
|Electronic (PDF)||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a single user license, allowing one specific user access to the product.|
|Site License||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is a site license, allowing all users within a given geographical location of your organisation access to the product.|
|Enterprisewide||The report will be emailed to you. The report is sent in PDF format.||This is an enterprise license, allowing all employees within your organisation access to the product.|