• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
TriMas Corporation: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, July 2012, Pages: 37
Canadean's "TriMas Corporation: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "TriMas Corporation: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "TriMas Corporation"
Canadean's "TriMas Corporation: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "TriMas Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "TriMas Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
TriMas Corporation (TriMas) is a manufacturer of engineered and applied products for commercial, industrial and consumer markets across the world. It offers a range of closure and dispensing systems for end markets such as steel and plastic industrial and consumer packaging applications. It manufactures metallic and non metallic gaskets, and various types of stud bolts, industrial fasteners and specialty products for the petroleum refining, petrochemical, oil field and industrial markets. In addition, it designs and manufactures industrial products that are utilized in the aerospace and defense markets. It offers specialty engines and engine replacement parts for the oil and gas industry for commercial and industrial end markets, and cylinders for transportation, storage and dispensing of compressed gases. TriMas is headquartered in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, the US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset and Liabilities
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions