- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Silgan Holdings Inc: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: February 2012
- Region: Global
- 40 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Silgan Holdings Inc: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Silgan Holdings Inc: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Silgan Holdings Inc..
Canadean's "Silgan Holdings Inc: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Silgan Holdings Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Silgan Holdings Inc.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Silgan Holdings Inc. (Silgan) is an investment holding company focused on the manufacturing and sale of metal and plastic consumer goods packaging products. Through its subsidiaries, it manufactures packaging products such as metal, composite and plastic vacuum closures for food and beverage products, steel and aluminum containers for human and pet food and custom designed plastic containers, tubes and closures for personal care, health care, pharmaceutical, household and industrial chemical, food, pet care, agricultural chemical, automotive and marine chemical products. The company operates 68 manufacturing facilities in North and South America, Europe and Asia. Silgan is headquartered at Stamford, Connecticut, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 recent developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key employees
9 Key employee Biographies
10 locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions