- Language: English
- 55 Pages
- Published: July 2014
Canfor Corporation: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: May 2012
- 36 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Canfor Corporation: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "Canfor Corporation: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Canfor Corporation"
Canadean's "Canfor Corporation: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Canfor Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Canfor Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Canfor Corporation (Canfor) is an integrated forest products company, based in Canada. It is specialized in producing softwood lumber, oriented strand board (OSB), remanufactured lumber products and specialized wood products. The company has annual production capacity of 4.80 billion board ft. of lumber, 140,000 tons of kraft paper, one million tons of kraft pulp and 0.80 billion sq. ft. of OSB. Its production facilities are located in Canada and the US. Canfor also has 15.30 million cubic m of allowable annual cut for solid wood operations under its forest tenures. In addition, the company owns 50.20% interest in Canfor Pulp Limited Partnership, a producer of northern softwood kraft pulp based in Canada. The company primarily operates in the US, Canada and Asia. Canfor is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key Employees
7 Key Employee Biographies
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions