• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Smurfit Kappa Group plc: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, February 2012, Pages: 38
Canadean's "Smurfit Kappa Group plc: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Smurfit Kappa Group plc: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Smurfit Kappa Group plc.
Canadean's "Smurfit Kappa Group plc: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Smurfit Kappa Group plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Smurfit Kappa Group plc".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Smurfit Kappa Group plc (SKG) is an integrated producer of paper-based packaging products with operations in Europe and Latin America. The company along with its subsidiaries principally focuses on production and commercialization of container board and corrugated containers, corrugated cases and folding cartons, graphic and solid boards, tubes, sack paper and composite cans. SKG also undertakes the business of paper recycling and paper based products production. The company principally operates in 21 countries across Europe and nine countries across Latin America. SKG under its group portfolio owns and operates 359 mills and production facilities across Europe and Latin America. The company is headquartered in the city of Dublin, Ireland.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 recent developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key employees
8 Key employee Biographies
9 locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions