• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Mitsubishi Paper Mills Limited: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, February 2012, Pages: 34
Canadean's "Mitsubishi Paper Mills Limited: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Mitsubishi Paper Mills Limited: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Mitsubishi Paper Mills Limited.
Canadean's "Mitsubishi Paper Mills Limited: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mitsubishi Paper Mills Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mitsubishi Paper Mills Limited".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mitsubishi Paper Mills Limited (MPML) is principally focused on manufacture, processing and sale of pulp, paper and photosensitive materials. The company has its operations in Japan, the US and Europe. The company classifies its business into three reportable divisions: Paper and Pulp, Imaging and Development and Others. In Paper and Pulp, the company manufactures and sells paper and pulp products, the printing, processing and packaging of paper products, and the provision of wood chips. In the Imaging and Development division, the company undertakes manufacturing, processing and sale of photosensitive materials. It also manufactures and sells chemicals for printing and imaging, and undertakes sale of printing and copy materials. Additionally, the company is focused on running sport facilities, real estates, insurance agency services, travel agency services, warehousing and transportation services, and the maintenance and design of factory facilities. The company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.3 Competitive benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key employees
7 Key employee Biographies
8 locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions