- Language: English
- 774 Pages
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
American Woodmark Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: July 2012
- Region: Global, United States
- 28 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "American Woodmark Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "American Woodmark Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "American Woodmark Corporation"
Canadean's "American Woodmark Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "American Woodmark Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "American Woodmark Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
American Woodmark Corporation (American Woodmark) is a manufacturer of kitchen and bath cabinets. The company manufactures and distributes kitchen cabinets and vanities principally for remodeling and new home construction markets. It provides framed stock cabinets in 500 different cabinet lines. Furthermore, the company offers stock cabinets of 83 door designs in 18 colors. American Woodmark markets its cabinets under the brands: American Woodmark, Shenandoah Cabinetry, Timberlake and Potomac. As of April 30, 2011, the company operates 11 manufacturing facilities and nine service centers across the US and sells its products to home centers, major builders and home manufacturers through a network of independent distributors. American Woodmark is headquartered in Winchester, Virginia, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions