- Published: November 2011
Industria Macchine Automatiche S.p.A: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2038313
- February 2012
- 30 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Industria Macchine Automatiche S.p.A: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's "Industria Macchine Automatiche S.p.A: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Industria Macchine Automatiche S.p.A..
Canadean's "Industria Macchine Automatiche S.p.A: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Industria Macchine Automatiche S.p.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Industria Macchine Automatiche S.p.A.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Industria Macchine Automatiche SpA (I.M.A.) is a designer and manufacturer of automatic machines for the processing and packaging of pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, tea, coffee and foods. Its product portfolio includes tea bagging and coffee pod machines, solid dose manufacturing, sterile processing equipment, liquid filling, freeze-drying, labeling, blistering, counting, tube filling, cartoning and end-of-line machines. IMA is the parent company resulting out of four leading business areas: IMA Flavour (Tea & Coffee Packaging Solutions), IMA Active Division (Solid Dose Solutions), IMA Life (Aseptic Processing & Freeze Drying Solutions) and IMA Safe (Packaging Solutions). The company operates through its subsidiaries with 22 manufacturing sites spread across Italy, Germany, UK, USA, India, and China. Its global sales network covers more than 70 countries. I.M.A. is headquartered in Ozzano Dell' Emilia, Italy. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 SWOT Analysis
3.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
4 Company Statement
6 Key employees
7 Key employee Biographies
8 locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
9.2 Ratio Definitions