- Language: English
- Published: August 2012
- Region: Europe
JJB Sports plc: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2038334
- February 2012
- 32 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "JJB Sports plc: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "JJB Sports plc: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about JJB Sports plc.
Canadean's "JJB Sports plc: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "JJB Sports plc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "JJB Sports plc".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
JJB Sports Plc (JJB) is a sports retailer, based in the UK. The company's product range includes sports textiles, footwear, replica shirts, equipment, accessories, cycles and golfing products. JJB operates over 200 retail stores across the UK and Ireland. It stocks all of the major sports brands such as Nike, Reebok, Puma and Adidas, and brands and product ranges which are exclusive to the company. The company's stores are mainly of a superstore concept, which average 11,000 sq. ft. of selling space. Geographically, the company operates in the UK and Republic of Ireland. The company is headquartered in Lancashire, the UK. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.3 Competitive benchmarking
2.3.2 Capital Expenditure
2.3.3 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 recent developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key employees
9 Key employee Biographies
10 locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions