• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Nestle S.A: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
Canadean Ltd, February 2012, Pages: 50
Canadean's "Nestle S.A: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Nestle S.A: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Nestle S.A..
Canadean's "Nestle S.A: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Nestle S.A." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Nestle S.A.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Nestle S.A. (Nestle) is one of the leading nutrition, health and wellness companies. Being the holding company of the Nestle Group, it operates through its subsidiaries, associated companies and joint ventures, across the world. The company mainly manufactures and markets branded food and beverage products. It is also active in the pharmaceutical sector. The company's product portfolio includes baby foods, bottled water, cereals, chocolate and confectionary, coffee, culinary, chilled and frozen food, dairy, drinks, healthcare nutrition, ice-cream, pet-care, sports nutrition, and weight management and pharmaceutical products. Its products are principally sold under Nescafe, Kit Kat, S. Pellegrino, Perrier, Nido, La Laitiere, Carnation, Milo, Nestea, Nesquik and other brands. Nestle is headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.3 Competitive benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.4 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
3.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
4 recent developments
5 SWOT Analysis
5.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Company Statement
8 Key employees
9 Key employee Biographies
10 locations and Subsidiaries
10.1 Head Office
10.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries
11.2 Ratio Definitions