• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Alticor Inc: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report
Canadean Ltd, February 2012, Pages: 16
Canadean's "Alticor Inc: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Alticor Inc: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Alticor Inc..
Canadean's "Alticor Inc: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Alticor Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Alticor Inc.".
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Alticor Inc. (Alticor) manufactures and distributes nutrition and beauty products. The company's products are cosmetics, food supplements, home products and vitamins. Alticor markets its product through direct selling including independent business owners (IBOs). It owns manufacturing and distribution facilities in more than 80 countries across the world. Alticor operates manufacturing facilities, primarily in the US and China, and distribution facilities in North America, Europe and the Far East. The company operates through three subsidiaries: Amway Corp, Access Business Group LLC and Alticor Corporate Enterprises. Alticor is headquartered in Ada, Michigan, US.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 recent developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
6 Key employees
7 Key employee Biographies
8 locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other locations and Subsidiaries