• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Standard & Poor's Applies Its Revised Bank Criteria To Asia-Pacific's Major Banks And Their Subsidiaries Dec 11
Standard & Poors, December 2011
HONG KONG (Standard & Poor's), Dec. 1, 2011--Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said today that it has revised or affirmed its ratings on some of Asia Pacific's major financial institutions after applying new ratings criteria for banks, which was published on Nov. 9, 2011. Below we list the ratings on these banks and their relevant subsidiaries that result from the application of our new criteria. We will publish individual research updates on each bank identified below, including a list of ratings on affiliated rated entities, as well as the ratings by debt type--senior, subordinated, junior subordinated, and preferred stock. The research updates will be available at www.standardandpoors.com/AI4FI and on RatingsDirect on the Global Credit Portal. Ratings on specific issues will...
Action: General Comment
Standard and Poors RatingsXpress Credit Research provides in-depth coverage of international corporates, financial institutions, insurance companies, utilities, sovereigns and structured finance programs. RatingsXpress Credit Research lets users determine the credit rating of holdings and identify key factors underlying an issuer's creditworthiness, distinguishes the different risk exposures for new and existing deals, and provides an understanding of how their analysts interpret key regulatory, political and environmental events and their economic impact.
Research type: News
This product is a is a brief one-page announcement of no more than 500 words with a quote from the analyst. It is media and investor focused with no accompanying commentary article.
- National Australia Bank Ltd.
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd.
- Westpac Banking Corp.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Bank of New Zealand
- Nomura Securities Co. Ltd.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank Ltd.
- DBS Bank Ltd.
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Nomura Bank International PLC
- Macquarie Bank Ltd.
- Bank of Western Australia Ltd.
- Standard Chartered Bank Korea Ltd.
- Esanda Finance Corp. Ltd.
- ASB Bank Ltd.
- MLC Ltd.
- CBFC Ltd.
- ANZ Bank New Zealand Ltd.
- ASB Finance Ltd.
- The Colonial Mutual Life Assurance Society Ltd.
- United Overseas Bank Ltd.
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corp. Ltd.
- DBS Bank (Hong Kong) Ltd.
- The Bank of East Asia Ltd.
- Nomura Trust & Banking Co. Ltd.
- Westpac Life-NZ-Ltd.
- United Overseas Bank (Thai) Public Co. Ltd.
- Dah Sing Bank Ltd. (Unsolicited Ratings)
- Macquarie Life Ltd.
- OnePath Life Ltd.
- Westpac Life Insurance Services Ltd.
- Colonial Holding Co. Ltd.
- CBA Funding NZ Ltd.
- The Great Eastern Life Assurance Co. Ltd.
- Chuo Mitsui Trust & Banking Co. Ltd.
- Standard Chartered PLC
- Nomura Holdings Inc.
- Westpac Lenders Mortgage Insurance Ltd.
- UDC Finance Ltd.
- Standard Chartered Bank (Taiwan) Ltd.
- ANZ Wealth Australia Ltd.
- Resona Bank Ltd.
- Japan Trustee Services Bank Ltd.
- Standard Chartered Bank (Hong Kong) Ltd.
- Macquarie International Finance Ltd.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank (USA) Ltd.
- Clydesdale Bank PLC
- Westpac Europe Ltd.
- National Wealth Management Holdings Ltd.
- Westpac New Zealand Ltd.
- Standard Chartered Bank (China) Ltd.
- CommBank Europe Ltd.
- The Bank of East Asia (China) Limited
- Macquarie Group Ltd.
- Macquarie Financial Holdings Ltd.