• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
BICRA On Australia Revised To Group '2' From Group '1' Nov 11
Standard & Poors, November 2011
OVERVIEW We are reviewing our Banking Industry Country Risk Assessments after having published our updated methodology. We are revising our BICRA on Australia to group '2' from group '1'. We are also revising our economic risk score to '2' from '1', and assigning an industry risk score of '2'. BICRA ACTION On Nov. 9, 2011, Standard & Poor's Ratings Services said that it had revised its Banking Industry Country Risk Assessment (BICRA) on Australia (unsolicited sovereign rating, AAA/Stable/A-1+) to group '2' from group '1'. It has also revised the economic risk score to '2' from '1'. At the same time, it has assigned an industry risk score of '2'. RATIONALE We have reviewed the banking sector of Australia in light...
Action: General Comment
Standard and Poors RatingsXpress Credit Research provides in-depth coverage of international corporates, financial institutions, insurance companies, utilities, sovereigns and structured finance programs. RatingsXpress Credit Research lets users determine the credit rating of holdings and identify key factors underlying an issuer's creditworthiness, distinguishes the different risk exposures for new and existing deals, and provides an understanding of how their analysts interpret key regulatory, political and environmental events and their economic impact.
Research type: News
This product is a is a brief one-page announcement of no more than 500 words with a quote from the analyst. It is media and investor focused with no accompanying commentary article.
- Australia (Commonwealth of) (Unsolicited Ratings)
- National Australia Bank Ltd.
- Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Ltd.
- Westpac Banking Corp.
- Westpac Capital Corp.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- State Bank of New South Wales Ltd.
- Toronto-Dominion Australia Ltd.
- Rabobank Australia Ltd.
- SG Australia Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Bank of Australia, Ltd
- IBJ Australia Bank Ltd.
- NatWest Markets Australia Ltd.
- UFJ Finance Australia Ltd.
- Deutsche Australia Ltd.
- Challenge Bank Ltd.
- Credit Agricole CIB Australia Ltd.
- ABN AMRO Australia Ltd.
- South Australian Asset Management Corp.
- Mizuho Corporate Australia Ltd.
- Dai-Ichi Kangyo Australia Ltd.
- Yasuda Trust Australia Ltd.
- UFJ Australia Ltd.
- CIBC Australia Ltd.
- Sakura Finance Australia Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Trust Australia Ltd.
- Macquarie Bank Ltd.
- Bankers Trust Australia Ltd.
- Bank of Western Australia Ltd.
- Credit Lyonnais Australia Ltd.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Finance Australia Ltd.
- BA Australia Ltd.
- Suncorp-Metway Ltd.
- Schroders Australia Holdings Ltd.
- Tokai Australia Finance Corp. Ltd.
- Bank of Melbourne Ltd.
- Advance Bank Australia Ltd.
- Chase Manhattan New Zealand Ltd.
- JPMorgan Australia Ltd.
- Citigroup Pty Ltd.
- Citicorp Australia Ltd.
- Bank of Queensland Ltd.
- HSBC Bank Australia Ltd.
- MBA Finance Ltd.
- Mitsui Trust Finance (Australia) Ltd.
- Sumitomo Trust Finance (Australia) Ltd.
- Adelaide Bank Ltd.
- SBC (Sydney) Ltd.
- St.George Bank Ltd.
- BBL Australia Ltd.
- Dresdner Kleinwort Benson Australia Ltd
- Hambros Australia Ltd.
- Lloyds Bank NZA Ltd.
- Trust Bank
- ING Bank (Australia) Ltd.
- LTCB Australia Ltd.
- Bank of South Australia Ltd.
- Standard Chartered Bank Australia Ltd.
- BOS International (Australia) Ltd.
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi (Australia) Ltd.
- Paribas Group Australia Ltd.
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Ltd.
- AMP Bank Ltd.
- Members Equity Bank Pty Ltd.
- IMB Ltd.
- Rural Bank Ltd.
- Mega International Commercial Bank Co. Ltd. (Sydney Branch)
- Arab Bank Australia Ltd.