- Language: English
- 79 Pages
- Published: February 2012
- Region: Turkey
30 U.S. RMBS Ratings Put On CreditWatch Negative Due To Interest Shortfalls; 13 Other Ratings Remain On Watch Negative Jan 12
- Published: January 2012
- Region: United States
- Standard & Poors
OVERVIEW We reviewed certain classes from 28 U.S. RMBS transactions backed by various collateral types. We placed our ratings on 30 classes from 23 of these transactions on CreditWatch negative. In addition, our ratings on 13 classes from five additional transactions remain on CreditWatch negative. These CreditWatch placements reflect our view of the current interest shortfalls we observed on these classes. NEW YORK (Standard & Poor's) Jan. 27, 2012--Standard & Poor's Ratings Services today placed its ratings on 30 classes from 23 U.S. residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS) transactions on CreditWatch with negative implications. In addition, our ratings on 13 classes from five other transactions remain on CreditWatch negative (see list). Today's CreditWatch placements reflect our view of the current interest...
Action: On CreditWatch:Negative
Standard and Poors RatingsXpress Credit Research provides in-depth coverage of international corporates, financial institutions, insurance companies, utilities, sovereigns and structured finance programs. RatingsXpress Credit Research lets users determine the credit rating of holdings and identify key factors underlying an issuer's creditworthiness, distinguishes the different risk exposures for new and existing deals, and provides an understanding of how their analysts interpret key regulatory, political and environmental events and their economic impact.
Research type: News
This product is a is a brief one-page announcement of no more than 500 words with a quote from the analyst. It is media and investor focused with no accompanying commentary article. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- American Home Mortgage Investment Trust 2005-1
- Structured Asset Securities Corp.
- Credit Suisse First Boston Mortgage Securities Corp.
- Amresco Residential Securities Corp Mtg Loan Trust 1997-3
- AMRESCO Residential Securities Corp Mtg Loan Trust 1998-1
- Ameriquest Mortgage Securities Inc.
- Salomon Home Equity Loan Trust, Series 2001-1
- Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Capital I Inc. Trust 2003-NC4
- Long Beach Mortgage Loan Trust 2005-WL1
- GSAMP Trust 2005-WMC2
- GSAMP Trust 2006-HE1
- C-BASS Mortgage Loan Asset-Backed Certificates, Series 2007-SP1
- Bayview Commercial Asset Trust 2007-2
- C-BASS Mortgage Loan Asset-Backed Certificates Series 2007-SP2
- Bayview Commercial Asset Trust 2007-4
- Bayview Commercial Asset Trust 2007-5
- Bayview Commercial Asset Trust 2007-6
- Bayview Commercial Asset Trust 2008-1
- Asset Repackaging Vehicle Ltd.
- Deutsche Mortgage Securities, Inc. Mortgage Loan Resecuritization Trust, Series 2009-RS1
- Citigroup Mortgage Loan Trust 2009-11
- CSMC Series 2010-2R
- BCAP LLC 2010-RR3 Trust
- BCAP LLC 2010-RR4-II Trust
- CSMC Series 2010-9R
- BCAP LLC 2010-RR5-I Trust