- Language: English
- 115 Pages
- Published: May 2013
- Region: China
The World Market for Liquid Analytical Instruments
- Published: February 2012
- Region: Global
- Flow Research, Inc
Flow Research has completed a new market study on the worldwide market in liquid analytical instruments used in process control. The primary goal of this study was to determine the size of this liquid analytical instruments market in 2009. Forecasts through 2014 are included. The study is called The World Market for Liquid Analytical Instruments. The study has multiple purposes:
- To determine the worldwide market size for liquid analytical instruments in 2009, and to provide this data for individual geographic regions
- To determine worldwide market shares for liquid analytical instruments in 2009, and to provide this data for individual geographic regions
- To forecast market growth through 2014 for all of the significant technology types used in this market
- To identify the process industries and core applications where liquid analytical instruments are used
- To identify market growth sectors
- To provide a product analysis for the main companies selling into the liquid analytical instruments market
- To provide product, feature, and technical descriptions of liquid analytical instruments supplied into this market
- To determine average selling prices for liquid analytical instruments by technology type
- To provide strategies to manufacturers for selling into the liquid analytical instruments market
- To provide company profiles of the main suppliers into the liquid analytical instruments market
- To provide product shipment data by distribution channel and customer type
- And much more
Rationale for Study
Flow Research has focused exclusively on the study of process control technologies and instrumentation since its inception. Over the last twenty years, our research has resulted in the publication of more than 100 comprehensive market studies that have covered the following subject areas: all fourteen existing flowmeter technologies, temperature sensors and transmitters, pressure sensors and transmitters, and API valves.
We have also conducted studies of specific flow applications such as gas flow, steam flow, water, and wastewater. Liquid analytical instrumentation is an increasingly critical component of modern industrial process management, and Flow Research is extremely excited about thoroughly researching its status today and to then be able to forecast its future over the next five years.
Flow Research uses the perspective of all three segments – manufacturer, distributor/repres- entative, and end-user – when analyzing target markets. We maintain regular communication with all three of these groups in order to be best positioned to note both subtle and significant shifts in technologies or buying patterns.
We also use this steady flow of new information in support of our two quarterly publications, Market Barometer and Energy Monitor. We believe this market is expanding for several reasons, and is also undergoing a fundamental evolution at the same time as suppliers move their technology from the laboratory to the process environment.
One result of this trend is that real-time liquid analytic data is becoming increasingly available to end-users. We believe that this is an optimal time to quantify the growth in the liquid analytical measurements used in process control.
Liquid analytical measurement applications and their associated revenues have grown significantly during the last several years. A major driver of this growth worldwide has been the expansion in demand for finer analyses of process variables related to enhanced industrial process quality targets, more stringent environmental compliance standards, and technology advances.
There is also a major trend moving laboratory applications to the real-time process itself. And there has been significant new capital projects growth in large regional economies such as India and China during this time as well.
Our research determines where growth is occurring - and where it is not - in terms of application, industry, and geography. The results of this study inform the reader about where the highest returns should be expected to occur through 2014 in these three basic market segments. The points below highlights some of the areas which you may find of greatest interest, and which will comprise the basic building blocks of this study:
Key Issues Addressed
This study addresses key issues in the liquid analytical instrumentation market, including:
- What is the technological state of the market today?
- What applications are growing – and which are not?
- What regions of the world hold the greatest growth prospects – and why?
- Are there new competing technologies to the traditional devices – and what are they?
- Are there new liquid analytic measurement standards that must be understood?
- Which industries represent the greatest growth potential – and why?
- What are the features that end-users are looking for in liquid analytical devices?
What’s in this for my company?
- See the emerging applications and where the growth is
- Understand world and regional markets
- Get to know your real competition
- Learn what other suppliers manufacture, where, and for whom
- The best information creates the best decisions SHOW LESS READ MORE >
- North America
- Rest of Asia
- Latin America
- Optical Sensors
- Wet Chemicals
- Mass Spectrometry
- Fourier Transform Infrared
- Chlorine / Chlorides
- pH / ORP
- Conductivity / Resistivity
- Dissolved Oxygen / Oxygen Analysis
- Organic Carbon / Total Organic Carbon
- Integrated Systems
- Oil and Gas (Production / Refining)
- Food & Beverage
- Pulp & Paper
- Metals & Mining
- Power Generation
Supplier Market Size and Market Shares:
- Provided for each technology type
- Forecast information through 2014
Sales by Distribution Channel:
- Direct Sales
- Independent Representatives
Sales by Customer Type:
- Systems Integrators
- Engineering and Consulting Firms
Strategies for Success:
- Discussion of market forces at work
- Strategic action perspectives
- Real world success stories
Average Selling Prices by geographic region
Factors contributing to and limiting growth
- Emerson Process Management
- GE Sensing
- Mettler Toledo