Electrocomponents plc (ECM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Electrocomponents plc (Electrocomponents) is a distributor of electronics and maintenance products. The company offers a wide range of products through the internet, catalogues and at trade counters. Its electronic products include semiconductors, passive and electromechanical components. Its maintenance products comprise electrical, automation and control (A&C), test and measurement, and tools, safety and consumable products. It conducts its operations under the brands of RS Components and Allied Electronics, which function as high service distributors for engineers. RS components functions mainly in the UK, Europe and Asia Pacific regions; and Allied mainly caters to the North American region, among others. The company operates across several countries in the world through its network of subsidiaries and distributors. Electrocomponents is headquartered in Oxford, England, the UK.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company SHOW LESS READ MORE >
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
Electrocomponents plc - Key Facts
Electrocomponents plc - Key Employees
Electrocomponents plc - Key Employee Biographies
Electrocomponents plc - Key Operational Employees
Electrocomponents plc - Major Products and Services
Electrocomponents plc - History
Electrocomponents plc - Company Statement
Electrocomponents plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 – Company Analysis
Electrocomponents plc - Business Description
Electrocomponents plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Electrocomponents plc - Strengths
Strength - Potential of e-Commerce
Strength - Leading Market Position
Electrocomponents plc - Weaknesses
Weakness - High Non-cash Component
Electrocomponents plc - Opportunities
Opportunity - Positive Outlook for Semiconductor Industry
Opportunity - Strategic Initiatives
Opportunity - Growing e-commerce Industry
Electrocomponents plc - Threats
Threat - Directives Regulating Electronic Products
Threat - Highly Competitive Market
Electrocomponents plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 – Appendix
List of Tables
Electrocomponents plc, Key Facts
Electrocomponents plc, Key Employees
Electrocomponents plc, Key Employee Biographies
Electrocomponents plc, Key Operational Employees
Electrocomponents plc, Major Products and Services
Electrocomponents plc, History
Electrocomponents plc, Subsidiaries
Electrocomponents plc, Key Competitors
Electrocomponents plc, Ratios based on current share price
Electrocomponents plc, Annual Ratios
Electrocomponents plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List of Figures
Electrocomponents plc, Performance Chart (2011 - 2015)
Electrocomponents plc, Ratio Charts