• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Analysis of the Managed Security Service Provider Market
Frost & Sullivan, January 2012, Pages: 149
This study covers the state of the North American Managed Security Service Provider (MSSP) market. It examines drivers and restraints for growth, pricing, distribution, demand, and geographical trends. Additionally, there is an in-depth analysis of the competitive situation, including vendors' market shares, along with detailed profiles of the key vendors in the industry. The base year is 2010 with forecasts running through 2015. The market is further divided into three service sub-segments: managed/monitoring (CPE), cloud-based security, and assessment. These sub-segments are further broken down and offer forecasting for services in each sub-segment.
KEY QUESTIONS THIS STUDY WILL ANSWER
- Is the MSSP market a lucrative channel with whom security vendors should partner? At what rate is the MSSP market growing?
- Are the existing competitors structured correctly to meet MSSP customer needs?
- What services are MSSPs offering, and what are they looking at in the future?
- Will this market continue to experience consolidation?
- What specific service offerings are most in demand?
- Who are the leading competitors in the market, and what are their strategies for the future?
Total MSSP Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Demand Analysis
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
Managed/Monitoring (CPE) Services Segment Breakdown
Cloud-Based Security Services Segment Breakdown
Assessment Services Segment Breakdown
The Last Word
A sample for this product is available. Please Login/Register to download this sample.