• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Moderate-to-Severe Psoriasis. Edition No. 3
Informa Healthcare, December 2008, Pages: 300
Written by experts in the dermatology field, the new Third Edition of Moderate-to-Severe Psoriasis discusses the current use of biologics and new pharmacologic and phototherapy treatments for moderate-to-severe psoriasis. With 80 high quality color figures and full color throughout, this stand-alone text emphasizes safe and effective treatments for the psoriasis patient that are perfect for the dermatologist in daily practice.
New to the Third Edition:
- the addition of chapters on the use of infliximab, efalizumab, and Humera, as well as the latest status of clinical trials
- the most up-to-date phototherapy and laser treatment modalities
- stronger coverage of psoriatic arthritis
1. An Overview of Psoriasis.
2. Evaluating Psoriasis in Patients.
3. Topical Agents in the Treatment of Moderate-to-Severe Psoriasis.
4. The Art and Practice of UVB Phototherapy and Laser for the Treatment of Moderate-to-Severe Psoriasis.
5. Systemic and Topical PUVA Therapy.
6. Therapy of Moderate-to-Severe Psoriasis with Methotrexate.
7. Systemic Retinoids.
8. Cyclosporine in the Treatment of Severe Psoriasis.
9. Combination, Rotational, and Sequential Therapy.
10. Pediatric Psoriasis.
11. Psoriatic Arthritis.
12. Etanercept for Treatment of Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis.
13. Adalimumab in the Treatment of Psoriasis.
14. Infliximab in the Treatment of Psoriasis.
15. Efalizumab in the Treatment of Psoriasis.
16. Alefacept for Treatment of Psoriasis.
17. Ustekinumab and ABT-874.
18. The Immunomodulatory/Immunosuppressive Classification System.
19. Current and Potential Applications of Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics in the Treatment of Psoriasis.
John Y. M. Koo
Chai Sue Lee University of California at Davis, Sacramento, California, U.
Mark G. Lebwohl Mount Sinai School of Medicine, New York, New York, USA.
Gerald Weinstein University of California, Irvine, U.S.A..
Alice B. Gottlieb