- Language: English
- Published: October 2012
- Region: Global
Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions (MICE) Market in Asia
- Published: February 2012
- Region: Asia
- 280 Pages
- Haymarket Media Ltd
This report will put a value on the Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions industry in Asia, so sizing data will be at the core of the report; this will include a breakdown by sector, by geography and by industry.
The report will include:
- A survey of the industry's key trends, barriers and location perceptions
- Key industry statistics: average room stay length, average yield etc.
- A directory of locations to include the infrastructure of each market: connections; space; number of hotels; spend/budget; number of conventions and companies exhibiting; key annual events as well as any challenges (weather, logistics etc) that event planners will face.
- Outbound from Asia: statistics on the growth of the market from Asia.
- How important is the Intra-Asia Market?
- What is different about the Asian traveller? The importance of tourist attractions, dinning, spas, shopping and nightlife options, and the variety of facilities and equipment
- How important is the green Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions market in Asia?
- The Incentives market in Asia
A survey of the industry's key trends and statistics; directory of locations; growth of the outbound market from Asia; unique features of the Asian traveller; importance of sustainability in the Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions market in Asia
Companies Mentioned (Optional)
Hotel groups, hotel properties SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Key drivers & trends
Key factors for choosing a Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions venue
Appendix: research methodology and approach
- Travel destinations