2013 Analysis of the Japanese Transfusion Diagnostic Testing Market:. Emerging Opportunities, Supplier Shares, Country Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, and Competitive Landscape (Datapack)
- Language: English
- Published: April 2013
- Region: Japan
A comprehensive 426-page market segmentation analysis of the transfusion testing market.
Key topics covered:
- Major issues pertaining to the Japanese transfusion testing practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Ten-year volume and sales forecasts for 40 blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening tests, including NAT procedures performed in Japanese transfusion testing hospitals, and commercial laboratories.
- Annual placements and installed base estimates for major automated and semi-automated analyzers.
- Review of current instrumentation technologies, and a feature comparison of over 20 analyzers.
- Ten-year reagent and instrument sales forecasts.
- Sales and market shares of leading reagent and instrument suppliers.
- Review of current and emerging technologies, and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities for instruments, consumables, and auxiliary products.
- Profiles of major current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements, and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
This report contains 426 pages and 4 tables SHOW LESS READ MORE >