It would seem that the main political intrigue of the next election cycle has been exhausted. Vladimir Putin returns as president, Dmitry Medvedev, and transplanted to the prime minister. In fact, everything is just beginning. Yes, some kind of script to reformat the Russian authorities have ceased to exist. But still many uncertainties, including those on the management of oil and gas sector. Changes in the system are inevitable. Moreover, there is a temptation to fix the rules of the game is over six years, which gives immediate transformations of special significance.
A new report from the Foundation is dedicated to both the present and future. We have analyzed what changes took place in the management of oil and gas sector over the past year and a half, and most importantly - what will happen to the industry in the spring of 2012, when the formal electoral procedures will be completed and the country will be represented by a new government and presidential administration.
The report covers in detail the following topics:
Recent personnel changes in the relevant ministries and agencies
- Causes and consequences
- Which groups have strengthened their influence, and which are faced with hardware problems
- The most important initiatives that the clans are trying to push through in the last months of the current version of Putin's political system
- Creating a "Rosgeologii"
- The fate of the law "On Oil"
- On the eve of retirement Alexei Kudrin were taken very important decisions such as mode and 60-66 new gas severance tax rates
- As the industry will take advantage of the departure of his chief opponent?
- Successes and failures in lobbying for special tax treatment groups
What to Expect in May 2012?
- The main question - what kind of system control oil and gas sector will be submitted to the country in May 2012 after the inauguration of
Putin and Medvedev appointment by Prime Minister
- The basic model in terms of relationships in the triangle "AP - Government - Company"
- Applicants for the role of facilitator in the Government Energy SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Chapter 1. Oil and gas complex and the return of Vladimir Putin as President of the Russian Federation. The highest level of management of the industry
Chapter 2. The level of ministries and departments
Chapter 3. Tax Battle
Chapter 4. Major changes in the relevant agencies and services
Chapter 5. Attempts to antitrust market fuel
Chapter 6. State regulation in the field of ecology
Chapter 7. Forecast of development of the situation: scenario 2012