State Regulation of Oil and Gas Industry in 2009 and Prospects for 2010 (Russian Version)
- ID: 2062060
- December 2008
- Region: Russia
- 71 Pages
- National Energy Security Fund
Traditionally, the final year of FNEB final report, which assesses the main trends and developments in the oil and gas industry.
2009 was quite eventful. The situation of the mining complex has forced the executive to change the priorities of fiscal policy. Were desperate battle for routes of hydrocarbon exports. Continued the war for the property and for the license. Preparations for the new wave of privatization. Again become active in the upstream entice non-residents.
There has been a difficult situation: problems in production are becoming clearer, but the main players are focused not only on their decision as to the inter-clan disassembly.
A new report from National Energy Security Fund you will find detailed answers to these questions:
Operating results for the year
- The stagnation of the mining complex in the rise in price of production
- Revision strategies for companies in the downward forecast parameters
- Major mining and marketing risks
War of the export routes
- European and Chinese way of development of Russian fuel and energy
- Confronting the BPS-2 and VSTO
- Actively lobbying for the idea of building a gas pipeline to China and the political background of China's export of hydrocarbons
Fiscal and customs policy
- Tax credits in 2009 and their impact on the industry
- The main beneficiaries of the new tax policy
- Prospects for "tax havens" in the Yamal Peninsula
- "Oriental lifting" benefits
- The dividend policy of companies
- Instead of investing in Greenfield - increase profits
The new laws as instruments of the nomenclature of confrontations
- The laws on energy efficiency and "On Oil" as hardware tools
The struggle for geology
- Inter-clan fighting in the resource base
- Prospects for reforming the exploration industry and the creation of the state corporation "Rosgeologiya"
Changing the policy on non-residents
- Shifting investment risks and the need to find technical solutions to foreign companies
- Stockman: the base case, or a local solution?
- "History of Kamchatka" - non-residents as victims of inter-clan wars.
Forecast of the industry in 2009
- Economic opportunities and political threats SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Chapter 1. preliminary operating results for the year
Chapter 2. fight for the direction of exports
Chapter 3. Non-residents: a new "romantic period"
Chapter 4. clans fight for the resource base
Chapter 5. Tax innovation in the industry
Forecast of the industry in 2010