- Language: Russian
- 49 Pages
- Published: May 2009
- Region: Russia
State Oil and Gas Complex Control System: The First Year in the New Format
- ID: 2062068
- May 2009
- Region: Russia
- 49 Pages
- National Energy Security Fund
A year ago there was a major reformatting of the executive branch.
Vladimir Putin has moved to the premiership, became president Dmitry Medvedev, who began the "great migration of bureaucracy": the active movement of officials along the horizontal and vertical. Updated the Cabinet of Ministers and the presidential administration.
Changed the rules and regulation of oil and gas industry. What are the results of the first year of the new system? What are its main weaknesses?
Discussion of these topics is dedicated to a new report to National Energy Security Fund.
The report details the following topics:
The new design - old players
- The basic nomenclature of affecting the oil and gas industry, and a new system of checks and balances
- The role of Putin and Medvedev in the energy industry
- The fight between the "gas companies", oil companies and exporters
Results of the year for the relevant ministries and corporations behind them
- The vertical and horizontal conflicts: the struggle for power to the vice-prime minister's level, the relationship with the Ministries of services and agencies
- The situation in the Ministry of Energy and the Ministry of Natural Resources
Igor Sechin, the new curator of Energy
- The main successes and failures
- Lobbying the Chinese development trends of Russian fuel and energy complex and the interests of "Rosneft"
- The main hardware weapons Sechin
"Backlash" of "Gazprom"
- The main lobbyists and their monopoly of the major successes
The main opponents of oil and gas industry in the government
- Putin's dilemma: caring for Naftogaz, or budget?
Ecology as a weapon in the struggle for assets
- The problem curator of ecology
- The use of environmental and energy conservation as a tool of war hardware
- The struggle for control of Rosprirodnadzor and within the department
Working conditions in the industry for non-residents
- The application of new legislation
- The Government Commission for Control over Foreign Investments in Russia
- The activities of the commission, the impact of the overall situation in the industry to the position of non-residents
Effect of crisis on the industry. Prospects for development of the situation SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Introduction. first year duumvirate
Chapter 1. separation of powers in the new system curatorship oil and gas sector
Chapter 2. Igor Sechin as the new curator of Energy
Chapter 3. "Trojan horse" in the Ministry of Energy
Chapter 4. License war: the example of the watershed chinovnichevogo
Chapter 5. triumph main Sechin - the struggle for the direction of China's energy cooperation
Chapter 6. FAS against the "Gazprom"
Chapter 7. ecology as a tool of control over the property in the oil and gas sector
Chapter 8. State regulation of relations with non-residents: new rules
Appendix. Chronology of Action major oil and gas industry supervisors: May 2008 - May 20