• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Nippon Life Insurance Company: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence, March 2012, Pages: 20
World Market Intelligence's 'Nippon Life Insurance Company: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'Nippon Life Insurance Company: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Nippon Life Insurance Company' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Nippon Life Insurance Company (Nippon Life) is one of the leading private insurance companies in Japan. The company, through its subsidiaries and affiliates carries out life insurance policy and non-life insurance policy confirmation work, corporate pension system management work and life insurance brokerage agency work in the US. In addition, the company offers investment trust consignment services, discretionary investment and advisory services, overseas real estate investment, credit guarantee services, trust and custody services, venture capital, building management, leasing and finance agency services. Furthermore, Nippon Life is focused on mediation and sales of goods to the company and its employees, printing and bookbinding services, temporary staffing services, software development, system administration and management, information processing services, receiving agency, and survey and research services. As of March 31, 2011, the company had 13 consolidated companies from a total of 47 subsidiaries and affiliate companies. Nippon Life is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers & Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 M&A and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Locations and Subsidiaries
8.1 Head Office
8.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Subsidiaries
Table 5: Locations
List of Figures