• SELECT SITE CURRENCY
Select a currency for use throughout the site
Air Liquide Welding, S.A.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
World Market Intelligence, February 2012, Pages: 12
World Market Intelligence's 'Air Liquide Welding, S.A.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, key employees, as well as information on products and services.
This SWOT analysis and company profile is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to gain a better understanding of the company's business.
'Air Liquide Welding, S.A.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format.
WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about 'Air Liquide Welding, S.A.: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis' for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of the company
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers
Air Liquide Welding, S.A. (Air Liquide Welding), a part of The Air Liquide Group, is engaged in providing welding solutions to a number of sectors including shipyard, automotive, transportation equipment, infrastructure and wind energy. The product portfolio of the company comprises manual installations, tools and protection equipment and consumables. The company also provides cutting and welding automation solutions. The company has over 30 years of experience in robotics welding. The company markets its products under the brand names of OERLIKON, SAF-FRO, CEMONT, WELDTEAM and WELDLINE. The company has presence in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and South America. The company is headquartered in Cergy Pontoise Cedex, France.
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 SWOT Analysis
2.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
3 Company Statement
5 Key Employees
6 Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Head Office
6.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: History
Table 3: Key Employees
Table 4: Locations
List of Figures