- Language: English
- Published: May 2014
Phoenix Group Holdings (PHNX) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- Published: February 2014
- 30 pages
- World Market Intelligence
"Phoenix Group Holdings (PHNX) : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Phoenix Group Holdings"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. World Market Intelligence strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Phoenix Group Holdings" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Phoenix Group Holdings"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Phoenix Group Holdings (Phoenix Group) acquires and manages closed life insurance and pension funds based in the UK. The group along with its subsidiaries offers life assurance and asset management services. The group's products and services include whole life, term assurance, pension products, financial planning services and investment management services. The subsidiaries of the group include Phoenix Life Limited, Phoenix Life Assurance Limited, National Provident Life Limited, Scottish Mutual International Limited, Impala Holdings Limited, BA (GI) Limited and Ignis Asset Management Limited. The group was formerly known as Pearl Group. Phoenix Group is headquartered in St Helier, Jersey, the UK. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
Table of Contents
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Total Revenues and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Total Premiums Earned
2.2.3 Asset and Liabilities
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Total Premiums Earned
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions
List of Tables
Table 1: Major Products and Services
Table 2: Key Ratios - Annual
Table 3: Key Ratios - Interim
Table 4: Key Capital Market Indicators
Table 5: History
Table 6: Key Employees
Table 7: Key Employee Biographies
Table 8: Subsidiaries
List of Figures
Figure 1: Total Revenues and Operating Profit
Figure 2: Total Premiums Earned
Figure 3: Financial Position
Figure 4: Market Capitalization
Figure 5: Efficiency
Figure 6: Total Premiums Earned
Figure 7: Liquidity