- Language: English
- Published: July 2012
- Region: Great Britain, United Kingdom
Future UK Microbiology Testing Market Outlook
- Published: February 2012
- Region: United Kingdom, Great Britain
- 978 pages
- Venture Planning Group (VPG)
Comprehensive 978-page analysis of the UK microbiology testing market.
- Major issues pertaining to the UK microbiology laboratory practice, as well as key economic, regulatory, demographic, social and technological trends with significant market impact during the next ten years.
- Current scientific views on the definition, epidemiology, and etiology of major infectious diseases and microorganisms.
- Ten-year test volume and sales forecasts for nearly 80 microbiology tests performed in UK hospitals, blood banks, public health and commercial laboratories.
- Instrumentation technologies and feature comparison of leading analyzers.
- Sales and market shares of leading suppliers.
- Emerging diagnostic technologies and their potential market applications.
- Product development opportunities.
- Profiles of current and emerging suppliers, including their sales, market shares, product portfolios, marketing tactics, technological know-how, new products in R&D, collaborative arrangements and business strategies.
- Business opportunities and strategic recommendations for suppliers.
The report contains 978 pages and 159 tables