- Language: English
- 64 Pages
- Published: May 2012
- Region: America, Latin America
Classified Fraud 2011: Global Threat and Growing
- ID: 2064454
- November 2011
- Region: Global
- 22 Pages
- Advanced Interactive Media Group LLC
In this special 22-page report, we examine global classified fraud and abuse, and what publishers of all sizes are doing to combat it.
Some are fighting solo.
Others - even though they’re competitors - share the latest threats and best practices on a regular basis.
And others are calling for industrywide cooperation to thwart evermore devious schemes.
Important reading for anyone in the classifieds-publishing business.
– Adoos (60 countries, based in Spain)
– AutoTrader.com (U.S.)
– Cars.com (U.S.)
– CareerBuilder (U.S.)
– The Dallas Morning News (U.S.)
– Friday-Ad (U.K.)
– Geebo (U.S.)
– JunkMail (South Africa)
– KalahariAds (South Africa)
– McClatchy (U.S.)
– MyNewPlace (U.S.)
– SnagAJob (U.S.)
– UsedEverywhere (Canada, U.K.)
– VivaStreet (19 countries, including the U.S., U.K., Latin America, Europe)