- Language: English
- 55 Pages
- Published: November 2014
Mercian Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report
- ID: 2064609
- September 2013
- 16 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Mercian Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mercian Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mercian Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mercian Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mercian Corporation (Mercian) is a producer of wine, liquors and low alcohol beverages. The company produces and sells wines, whiskies, brewing alcohol, shochu, synthetic, sake, condiments, spirits, liqueurs and cocktail drinks. These products are marketed under the brands of Chateau Mercian, Mercian Bon Rouge, Frontera, Karoyaka UmeshuMercian Oishii-sankaboshizai-mutenka wine, and Mercian Bistro, among others. Furthermore, the company provides red wines, plum wines and spirits and base alcohols to produce alcoholic products for various wine industries. Mercian operates through eight business offices and three manufacturing units. It also imports wines from other countries across the world. The company operates as a subsidiary of Kirin Co., Ltd. a domestic integrated beverage company in Japan. Mercian is headquartered in Nakano-ku, Tokyo, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Mercian Corporation - Key Employees
2 Mercian Corporation - Major Products and Services
3 Mercian Corporation - History
4 Mercian Corporation - Company Statement
5 Mercian Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Mercian Corporation - Head Office
5.2 Mercian Corporation - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
6 Mercian Corporation - Business Analysis
6.1 Mercian Corporation - Company Overview
6.2 Mercian Corporation - Business Description
7 Mercian Corporation - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Mercian Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Mercian Corporation - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Strong RandD capabilities
7.2.2 Strength - Broad business portfolio
7.2.3 Strength - Strong support from the parent company
7.3 Mercian Corporation - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Overdependence on Japan
7.4 Mercian Corporation - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Increasing consumption of wine in the US
7.4.2 Opportunities - Product launches
7.4.3 Opportunities - Increase in consumer spending in Japan
7.5 Mercian Corporation - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Labor shortage in Japan
7.5.2 Threats - Limitations on advertising of alcoholic products
7.5.3 Threats - Volatility of raw material prices
8 Mercian Corporation - Recent Developments