- Language: English
- Published: August 2013
- Region: Japan
Mercian Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis
- ID: 2064609
- January 2015
- 20 pages
- Canadean Ltd
"Mercian Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview key facts major products and services SWOT analysis business description company history recent developments key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Mercian Corporation"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Mercian Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths weaknesses opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations company history major products and services key employees and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Mercian Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mercian Corporation (Mercian) is a producer of wine liquors and low alcohol beverages. The company produces and sells wines whiskies brewing alcohol shochu synthetic sake condiments spirits liqueurs and cocktail drinks. These products are marketed under the brands of Chateau Mercian Mercian Bon Rouge Frontera Karoyaka UmeshuMercian Oishii-sankaboshizai-mutenka wine and Mercian Bistro among others. Furthermore the company provides red wines plum wines and spirits and base alcohols to produce alcoholic products for various wine industries. Mercian operates through eight business offices and three manufacturing units. It also imports wines from other countries across the world. The company operates as a subsidiary of Kirin Co. Ltd. a domestic integrated beverage company in Japan. Mercian is headquartered in Nakano-ku Tokyo Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Mercian Corporation
2 Mercian Corporation - Key Employees
3 Mercian Corporation - Major Products and Services
4 Mercian Corporation - History
5 Mercian Corporation - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Mercian Corporation - Head Office
6 Mercian Corporation - Business Analysis
6.1 Mercian Corporation - Company Overview
6.2 Mercian Corporation - Business Description
7 Mercian Corporation - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Mercian Corporation - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Mercian Corporation - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Strong RandD Capabilities
7.2.2 Strength - Strong Support from the Parent Company
7.2.3 Strength - Broad Business Portfolio
7.3 Mercian Corporation - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Overdependence on Japan
7.4 Mercian Corporation - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Product launches
7.4.2 Opportunities - Increasing Consumer Spending in Japan
7.4.3 Opportunities - Increasing Consumption of Wine in the US
7.5 Mercian Corporation - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Labor Shortage in Japan
7.5.2 Threats - Limitations on Advertising of Alcoholic Products
7.5.3 Threats - Natural Calamity Prone Region
8 Mercian Corporation - Recent Developments
9.2 Mercian Corporation - Ratio Definitions