- Published: October 2011
Ridley Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- ID: 2064618
- February 2012
- 29 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Ridley Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's "Ridley Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Ridley Inc.
Canadean's "Ridley Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Ridley Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Ridley Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Ridley Inc. (Ridley) is a provider of commercial animal nutrition. It is a subsidiary of Ridley Corporation Limited. The company, through its subsidiaries involves in the manufacturing and marketing of wide range of animal nutrition products such as feed ingredients, block supplements, formulated complete feeds, premixes, feed supplements and animal health products. Livestock, poultry breeders and growers who produce poultry, meat and dairy products are major customers of the company. Ridley also offers its products to the equine, companion animal and hobby farm segments. It principally operates in the US and Canada. Ridley Inc is headquartered in Manitoba, Minnesota, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Key Competitors
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key employees
8 Key employee Biographies
9.2 Ratio Definitions