- Published: March 2012
- Region: America, Global, North America, United States
Bunge Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report
- Published: May 2013
- Region: Global
- 26 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Bunge Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Bunge Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Bunge Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Bunge Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Bunge Limited (Bunge) is a global agribusiness and food company. The company purchases, stores, transports and sells raw commodities such as oilseeds and grains, soybeans, rapeseed or canola, sunflower seed, wheat and corn across the globe. It also process oilseeds into protein meals and crude vegetable oil for sale to livestock producers, feed millers, food processors, the biofuels industry and other customers. The company's product portfolio also includes sugar, ethanol, specialty oils and fats, margarines, mayonnaise, shortenings, whipped toppings, wheat, corn, rice products, and agricultural fertilizers. Furthermore, Bunge provides financial services, risk management and logistics services. The company caters to agricultural industry, foodservice operators, food processors and retailers. It operates through 400 facilities in over 40 countries across North and South America, Caribbean, Europe, Africa, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific. Bunge is headquartered in White Plains, New York, the US. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Mergers and Acquisitions and Partnerships
2.1 MandA and Partnerships Strategy
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries