- Published: October 2011
- Region: United States
Kikkoman Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report
- Published: May 2012
- Region: Global
- 38 pages
- Canadean Ltd
Canadean's "Kikkoman Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key employees, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Introduction and Landscape
Canadean's "Kikkoman Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Kikkoman Corporation"
Canadean's "Kikkoman Corporation: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Kikkoman Corporation" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Kikkoman Corporation"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Kikkoman Corporation (Kikkoman) is a holding company principally involved in food manufacturing business. The company specializes in manufacturing soy sauce, Kikkoman's flagship product. Furthermore, Kikkoman along with its subsidiaries, produces and markets a wide range of food products including, tomato ketchup, sauces, food seasonings, flavoring, sake, liquor, wine, carbonated drinks, juices and other beverages, delicatessen items, rice, noodles and processed soybean products among others. Furthermore, the company produces and sells livestock feed, clinical diagnostic reagents, processing enzymes, hygiene inspection agents and chemical products. Additionally, the company is involved in real estate rental and logistics. Kikkoman markets its products in over 100 countries with manufacturing facilities located in the US, Asia and Europe. The company is headquartered in Chiba, Japan. SHOW LESS READ MORE >
1 Business Analysis
1.1 Company Overview
1.2 Business Description
1.3 Major Products and Services
2 Analysis of Key Performance Indicators
2.1 Five Year Snapshot: Overview of Financial and Operational Performance Indicators
2.2 Key Financial Performance Indicators
2.2.1 Revenue and Operating Profit
2.2.2 Asset, Liabilities and Capex
2.2.3 Net Debt vs. Gearing Ratio
2.2.4 Operational Efficiency
2.3 Competitive Benchmarking
2.3.1 Market Capitalization
2.3.3 Capital Expenditure
2.3.5 Turnover – Inventory and Asset
3 Recent Developments
4 SWOT Analysis
4.1 SWOT Analysis - Overview
5 Company Statement
7 Key Employees
8 Key Employee Biographies
9 Locations and Subsidiaries
9.1 Head Office
9.2 Other Locations and Subsidiaries
10.2 Ratio Definitions